- This event has passed.
Flavours of Spain: Tapas Wine Pairing Dinner
March 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$190.91 – $231.59
Want to explore Spain and its wine and cuisine?
You need to join us for a virtual tour from Eleanor Dath of Vision Travel combined with Tapas from Chef Will (did you know he was in charge of Tapas at a Spanish restaurant when he was younger?), and pairings by Trent, Chief Wine Expert at Wine Journeys.
The evening’s tapas (small plates) includes:
- LEMON GARLIC GAMBAS (shrimp)
- DATES WRAPPED WITH BACON & SPANISH SAUCE
- TOAST WITH TOMATO & SCALLOPS & HERBED OIL
- BEEF EMPANADAS
- GARBANZO BEANS WITH HAM
- CATALAN MUSHROOM SOUP
- LAMB CHOPS WITH HONEY & ROSEMARY
All these will be matched with beautiful Spanish wines and you can choose your own wine package. If you only want to choose one wine, for the best pairing, we recommend the Sparkling or Rose. As usual Chef Will will talk about the food and Trent will discuss the wine choices for the evening over Zoom. The bonus for the evening is we are welcoming back Eleanor Dath from Vision Travel who will take you to Spain (virtually).
Dinner and wine options:
- Dinner for Two with 1 Bottle of Wine (Spanish Sparkling, White, Rose, or Red) $168.95 plus HST
- Wine Lover’s Dinner for Two with 2 Bottles of Wine (we recommend 1 bottle of Spanish Sparkling or Rose with 1 bottle of Red or White) $204.95 plus HST
We will contact you after you purchase your ticket to discuss you wine choices and look forward to seeing you.